About Stephenson James Fancy
Stephenson James Fancy was established in 1989 at the height of the boom years, just yards from our present day offices here in Esher High Street. We have now become Esher’s leading independent agent and we have seen some truly spectacular market fluctuations in that time. Starting from one small office, the company now has a high profile office in Esher High Street, alongside an associate London office in Park Lane, and an experienced Land & New Homes Department.
These offices cover a wide area including Cobham, Esher, Oxshott, Claygate, Hinchley Wood, Thames Ditton, Long Ditton, Southborough, Walton-on-Thames, Weybridge, East Molesey, East Horsley, East and West Clandon and Effingham. The company has voluntary membership of the Ombudsman for Estate Agents scheme and the industry’s professional body, the National Association of Estate Agents. Leading independent estate agent providing a quality service for all your property needs.
- Committed to employing and training the best staff in their fields to reinforce a reputation for personal service and objective advice.
- A first class property service, across all prices ranges, including:
- Residential Sales
- Bespoke Country Homes service
- Property & Acquisition
- Land & New Homes
- Independent Financial Advice
- Sales office offering free market appraisals, sales advice and progression and bespoke marketing packages.
- Free confidential, no obligation advice and market appraisals.
- Quality colour particulars, with floorplans where appropriate.
- Regular feedback and marketing reports.
- Prominent High Street offices.
- Extensive local and national advertising in addition to over 200,000 hits per month on our websites.